We are growing our Accounting and Finance team and are looking for a proactive and detailed Accounting Manager – Cash Accounting. This person will work closely with our Sr Manager – Cash accounting and other team leaders and will be collaborating with the Finance and Accounting team on mainly cash reconciliations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Reconciliations for all non-OPEX cash accounts.
- Support implementation and maintenance of Oracle Fusion so cash reconciliations can be done in the Oracle reconciliation tool ARCS.
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of process improvements as appropriate, to simplify, standardize and streamline processes, including the documentation of the standard operating procedures
- Support management in completing special projects as assigned and be a financial
reporting resource for ad-hoc questions and initiatives
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- CPA or similar designation preferred, but not required
- Strong accounting background with a solid knowledge of US GAAP, international accounting experience a plus.
- 4-6+ years working in industry or financial services with prior experience focusing on monthly close, reconciliations and general ledger accounting
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with internal teams and external vendors.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work as a team to identify process improvements.
- Capacity to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and effective time management
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of business functions
- Adapt to a fast-paced continuous learning environment and show a willingness to take on additional responsibility where required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, project management and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, coordinate the efforts of others and work well with people at a wide range of levels
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
Offered Salary$65,000 - $95,000