Blockstars (https://blockstars.gg) is looking for a self-starting and passionate Art Producer to lead and direct the entire pipeline of 3D art asset creation.
This candidate will be responsible for managing external art and QA teams, and will be expected to deliver high quality results at start-up speeds. You’d be joining the core team as a critical member, contributing to all aspects of the company’s success. We are all hands-on game makers, meaning you will be too!
This position can either be a full-time role or a long-term contract, and is fully distributed / remote (as long as you are able to work continental USA hours).
- Competitive pay.
- Equity in the company (full-time employees only).
- Full health care, vision and dental for employees / 50% for dependents (full-time employees only).
- 401K, Long-term Disability Insurance (full-time employees only).
- You will drive outsourcing, which may include selecting partners and ensuring their deliverables align with the company’s standards. You will actively manage art pipelines and help build processes that can be replicated at scale.
- You will bring and maintain the highest levels of visual integrity, ensuring consistency and quality at the cutting edge of blockchain gaming.
- You will be flexible and solutions-oriented in exploring a variety of options to accomplish the company’s goals.
- You will work closely with Art, QA, Product, Design, and Technical leadership to build high quality products that will resonate with the target audience.
- You will communicate effectively in a collaborative, diverse and fast-moving work environment to keep teams aligned.
- Experience in the game industry (involvement with art outsourcing is preferred), with some production experience as a leader, coordinator or manager
- Excellent problem resolving skill and with bias towards action
- Organized and analytical in risk management
- Excellent team player and ambassador, understand and support both internal team and external partner’s needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in project planning, documentation and presentation tools
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Prior experience working in a fully distributed / remote environment.
- Prior experience managing an international art outsourcing pipeline.
- Knowledge of and a passion for the rapidly evolving NFT / blockchain gaming space.
Blockstars is the world’s first management simulation game on the blockchain. The founding team are experienced entrepreneurs who have built successful gaming companies at the cutting edge of various technology and platform revolutions, and are now seeking to do the same for blockchain. The company is funded by leading gaming investor Makers Fund, as well as Google and Amazon, among others.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000