Amun is a leading cryptocurrency issuer which aims to make purchasing crypto more
accessible, and efficient.
Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world’s largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded
products (ETPs). The 21Shares suite of ETPs has simplified access to crypto for both
institutional and retail investors in the traditional finance community. In a similar fashion,
Amun aims to provide tokens that will make it easy for the crypto community to access
sophisticated strategies that are not otherwise readily available in this space. Amun 21Shares is a
team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and financial product developers who are uniquely
placed to revolutionize cryptocurrency investing through the issuance of our broad range
of tokens. Our goal is to make these tokens present a new paradigm in cryptocurrency
investing and to facilitate their use.
You’re beginning to excel in your Design career. Your portfolio includes a body of work that exemplifies diverse creative skills. You have creativity and problem-solving aptitude with expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite. You have the mindset required to push boundaries of creative approaches while ensuring all deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
You have great listening skills and a strong understanding of how to get things done while striving to make them better. You communicate effectively to the team and take feedback as “gold nuggets” to enrich your creative skillset. You’re interested in crypto!
21Shares is looking for an Associate Graphic Designer who is authentic to their self and creative process. We are looking for you to be a part of a global team that encourages creativity, growth and individuality. As the Associate Graphic Designer, you will work closely with other graphic designers on the team to produce various company assets for marketing, research, sales, events and overall maintaining the brand image.
For day to day tasks, you will be working closely with the graphic design team on various graphic design assets including but not limited to:
- Social media banner designs for various company needs (animation is a plus)
- Marketing assets for product launches
- Website assets for marketing
- Onsite event marketing collateral
- Perform other design related tasks as assigned, within scope of expertise
- 1-3 years of professional in-house experience
- Proficient with Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (after effects + animation is a plus!)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Experience with Figma
- Deep understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Attention to small details in the creative process
- Time management and multitasking skills
- File handling expertise (you understand export settings/file types)
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent level of experience
- Interested in crypto
- Willingness to grow under senior direction while taking feedback along the way to hone skills and improve overall designs
- Link to digital portfolio (applicants without a portfolio will not be considered)
- Must have a digital portfolio displaying work of your own
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000