Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky – supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As the second creative hire at Paxos, you will be instrumental in implementing new processes, owning our web properties and shaping the design culture at Paxos. We are a small team of collaborative designers, marketers and front-end engineers working in digital (website, emarketing, display ads, etc) and print (one-sheets, product catalogs) to bring the Paxos brand to life across all marketing channels.
As an Associate Visual Designer, you’ll get to:
- Oversee and implement website updates in partnership with internal stakeholders
- Maintain Paxos’ web properties by deploying content updates using image production and web development (HTML, CSS) skills. Paxos’ website is built on a visual CMS platform.
- Maintain consistency and alignment in our brand identity across all digital creative content
- Support and assist the Visual Designer, Marketing and Talent Attraction teams on other design-related projects as needed
- Manage already produced content and assist in the production of final assets for areas such as the creation of ad campaigns, social graphics, email graphics, and Ecommerce graphics and layouts.
- Gain a great amount of experience with mentorship from seasoned designers and front-end developers while contributing to the evolution of the Paxos brand.
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- Digital design work experience (in-house internship, consulting experience is applicable)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma/Sketch
- Familiarity writing HTML and CSS
- A portfolio that demonstrates extreme attention to detail and your experience producing well constructed assets
- Working knowledge of the mechanics of digital media design and production for social media and marketing channels
- A genuine passion for all things design and branding
You might also have:
- Motion graphics/3d experience
- A passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Some ideas on how Paxos could improve its brand
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for development, a $500 stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000