Amun is a leading cryptocurrency issuer which aims to make purchasing crypto more
accessible, and efficient.
Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world’s largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded
products (ETPs). The 21Shares suite of ETPs has simplified access to crypto for both
institutional and retail investors in the traditional finance community. In a similar fashion,
Amun aims to provide tokens that will make it easy for the crypto community to access
sophisticated strategies that are not otherwise readily available in this space. Amun 21Shares is a
team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and financial product developers who are uniquely
placed to revolutionize cryptocurrency investing through the issuance of our broad range
of tokens. Our goal is to make these tokens present a new paradigm in cryptocurrency
investing and to facilitate their use.
Amun 21Shares is looking for a Blockchain Developer to join our growing Blockchain Dev team. This role will work develop software solutions using blockchain technologies with a focus on security.
Key Accountabilities and Scope:
- Interpret project manager requirements and make engineering estimates
- Write helpful and complete documentation for technical end-users
- Code review the work of peers to assure quality, security, and performance
- Identify opportunities to improve existing systems/workflows for performance, speed, and accuracy.
- A professional understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and its Yellow Paper
- You care about building high-quality well-tested code
- Experience with web3 related libraries and API design
- A high level understanding of common cryptographic and smart contract related vulnerabilities
- Proficiency with Git
- Strong debugging skills and/or experience with reverse engineering
- Great written communication skills.
Offered Salary$65,000 - $95,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time