Amun is a leading cryptocurrency issuer which aims to make purchasing crypto more accessible, and efficient.
Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world’s largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded products (ETPs). The 21Shares suite of ETPs has simplified access to crypto for both institutional and retail investors in the traditional finance community. In a similar fashion, Amun aims to provide tokens that will make it easy for the crypto community to access sophisticated strategies that are not otherwise readily available in this space.
Amun 21Shares is a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and financial product developers who are uniquely placed to revolutionize cryptocurrency investing through the issuance of our broad range of tokens. Our goal is to make these tokens present a new paradigm in cryptocurrency investing and to facilitate their use.
Our investment in superior technology and automation has enabled us to both release products, as well as work directly with top organizations including the Bitcoin Cash Foundation, Bitcoin Suisse, Binance, Bitwise, Coinbase, FlowTraders, Sygnum, and the Tezos Foundation as launch partners or customers of Onyx, our full stack issuance platform.
Amun 21Shares is looking for a Blockchain Developer to join our growing Blockchain Dev team. This role will work develop software solutions using blockchain technologies with a focus on security.
Key Accountabilities and Scope:
- Interpret project manager requirements and make engineering estimates
- Write helpful and complete documentation for technical end-users
- Code review the work of peers to assure quality, security, and performance
- Identify opportunities to improve existing systems/workflows for performance, speed, and accuracy.
- A professional understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and its Yellow Paper
- You care about building high-quality well-tested code
- Experience with web3 related libraries and API design
- A high level understanding of common cryptographic and smart contract related vulnerabilities
- Proficiency with Git
- Strong debugging skills and/or experience with reverse engineering
- Great written communication skills.
Candidates located in Zurich or New York preferred, but open to remote [Must work in GMT+2 to GMT-5 time zones]
- Ethereum, Cardano, Solana
- Truffle.js, Hardhat, ganache-cli
- AWS infrastructure
Related Jobs (25)
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract
Software Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
System Software Engineer – CUDA Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior AI Platform Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior System Software Engineer, Display Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer on September 9, 2021 Full Time