We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer in the Blockchain Division with speciality in smart contracts to be part of one of our multidisciplinary teams where you’ll work closely with designers, product managers, data analysts, and other engineering teams.
Time-zone preference: Any
- Design, spec, implement, test, deploy, and audit novel smart contracts.
- Keep attuned to the rapidly evolving blockchain/crypto space and introduce innovative functionality.
- Responsible for timely and high-quality delivery.
- Believe that the readability of code is a critical part of the blockchain user experience.
- Understands engineering best practices such as continuous integration
- Work effectively with high autonomy with a collaborative mindset.
- Be a steward and influencer of our early engineering culture
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1+ years of smart contract development experience in Solidity/Rust (experience in more than one smart contract language is an asset).
- Prior experience of developing and deploying high-quality, well-tested and widely used smart contract systems.
- Experience in smart contract auditing is a strong asset.
- Sound knowledge of design principles both specific to smart contract (like factory pattern, proxy design) or more generic like OOP, functional programming, REST.
- Experience in Solidity, OpenZeppelin standards, Web3, Truffle/Hardhat, the Graph, NodeJS, AWS, MySQL/Postgres, MongoDB/NoSQL.
- Knowledge of Ethers.js, Meta Mask, Wallet Connect and other Web3 technologies.
- Familiarity with Git and Version Control Proficiency in writing modular and well-tested code
- Knowledge of the leading EVM, blockchain, and crypto-economic protocols.
- Ability to grow yourself and other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and screenshare/peer debugging.
- Strong communication, ownership, and collaboration skills.
- The ability to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack.
- A passion for open source, open finance and blockchain technologies.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time