ZenGo is the crypto wallet for everyone.
We are on a mission to enable everyone, everywhere, to engage in the crypto revolution, by building the simplest crypto wallet with bulletproof security, unmatched user experience, and legendary customer support. ZenGo is the ideal companion to your crypto journey and the best way to get hands-on experience with cutting-edge technology at your fingertips. We are changing the game, bringing crypto to the next level of convenience, simplicity, and security.
Crypto and blockchains represent one of the most revolutionary transformations of our lifetime. Backed by top-tier VCs, we are building a special mission-driven company with a strong team and exceptional values.
Come build the future and join a dynamic, fast-growing company!
ZenGo is looking for a talented and enthusiastic business operations team member to join our growing team. You will support the company’s ongoing business operations, conduct market research and competitive analysis, monitor and draw conclusions from the company’s business data, and participate in ad hoc business and operational projects.
- Support the company’s ongoing business operations
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Use company business data to analyze, draw conclusions, and identify potential gaps/opportunities in the company’s business flows and performance
- Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate in business and operational projects
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business, or other quantitative fields
- 2+ years of relevant professional work experience in business analysis, strategy, analytics, or business intelligence
- Expert-level skills in MS Excel
- Experience gathering business requirements, drawing actionable conclusions, and presenting them in an easy and clear manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate complex matters
- Excellent written and spoken English
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000