The World’s Dapp Store and home of RADAR, DappRadar gives everyone the power to explore, earn, manage and directly contribute to the world of decentralized applications. We are the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. Funded by some of the world’s largest internet and blockchain companies and venture capitalists, we are propelling decentralized applications into the future.
We are searching for an experienced and self-driven Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join our marketing team! As a CMO, you will mainly be responsible for developing and implementing new marketing strategies and lead our marketing team by example.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement Marketing KPI system.
- Build marketing team and plan budgets.
- Forecast marketing results.
Acquisition, Retention & Monetization:
- Build, measure and optimize traditional acquisition and on-boarding funnels.
- Test and add new acquisition channels (organic and paid).
- Scale successful channels globally & targeted regional areas according to local needs.
- Incorporate traditional pr/coms news generation.
- Align with the product team around user retention.
- Align with the sales/monetization team on traﬃc monetization.
- Drive mobile focused campaigns for increasing DappRadar mobile app usage.
- Token marketing & promotion (e.g. with CEX campaigns, staking campaigns, etc).
- Build communication pipeline promoting the DappRadar DAO, Token, etc.
- Build on-boarding funnel to encourage DAO community participation.
- Customize on-boarding funnels towards different DappRadar audiences.
- Manage content team generating marketing contents for traﬃc acquisition purposes.
- Optimize existing content generation and add new types of marketing contents.
- Align with Sales team providing marketing contents from partnerships.
- Customize content for various different channels.
- Respect brand guidelines in content generation.
- Full audience/market segmentation (build personas) and subsequent brand vision/guidelines creation.
- Develop and execute plan for brand awareness increase.
- Ensure brand guidelines are translated into content generation (what audience, what content proﬁle, what tone of voice).
We expect you have:
- At least 10 years’ experience in a senior data driven marketing role.
- Experience in fast growing technology startups or established.
- Excitement and passion to be part of one of Europe’s most impressive startup stories in the coming years and taking DappRadar from 50 to 200 employees.
- Interest in blockchain technology, existing crypto investment experience is an advantage.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills.
With DappRadar, You will get:
- Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory.
- The chance to personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup in an emerging sector.
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues who help You to succeed and push Your boundaries.
- Remote work and flexible working hours.
- Personal learning budget & internal and external training sessions.
- Competitive salary & opportunity to join our stock options program (Specific compensation is offered based on work experience).
- “Family first” policy.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000