- 4+ years experience in product marketing or related roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders in a fast moving environment
- Understanding of crypto/DeFi & how to build communities
Great to have experience:
- Understanding of Solana ecosystem
- Existing relationships in the crypto ecosystem
- Established crypto community (e.g. Twitter)
- Helped a protocol launch from day 1
We’re building Solana’s largest crypto-collateralized stablecoin by offering the most competitive margin terms – with our 0% interest product being our flagship one. We started by winning the Chainlink Prize at the Solana Ignition Hackathon and have now raised from industry leading investors. We’re a small, highly technical team with past experience at Google & startups with successful exits. We’re looking for people who are excited about DeFi and Web3.
This is a highly visible role in the organization and the greater ecosystem. You will both interact with everyday users but also have the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest in DeFi and Crypto. Using your knowledge you will engage with and help grow the community. As we scale you will also have the opportunity to hire more community managers.
We’re based in NYC and Miami though we are totally fine with a remote position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating go-to market strategies by establishing partnerships, tapping into existing communities and ensuring product offering is compelling
- Gaining a deep understanding of the Hedge protocol & ability to answer partner and user questions
- Partner with product and engineering to influence product direction based on user feedback, competitive product positioning & others
- Attending both online and in-person events to establish new relationships & keep up to speed
- Work with (and hire) community managers to: a) Build and engage with an active following across Twitter & Discord b) Publish thought leadership in the DeFi space via our official channels
By being the Community Lead for Hedge you will have an outsized impact on the protocol success and be able to establish yourself as a thought leader in the DeFi space.
Benefits & Perks:
Hedge Labs pays a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits & perks including medical, dental, vision (in the US), unlimited PTO & sick days, monthly stipend for gym / wellbeing memberships, and more.
Hedge Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hedge Labs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at accommodations-ext (at) hedge.so.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000