Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Job title: Community Manager
Comp range: $100K – $130K + Equity
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Health Insurance
Are you excited to provide musicians, artists, and entrepreneurs with the tools and support they need to achieve their goals? This is a groundbreaking opportunity to help digital artists reach & inspire people as they create and sell NFTs.
Holaplex creates a suite of NFT products centered around a community of leading creators and innovators. We empower this community by providing open-sourced, no-code tools and adhere to the crypto ethos of self-custody and decentralization. Our small but growing team of high-quality professionals is on a trajectory to make Holaplex the #1 place for creators on the blockchain. We need additional highly motivated and focused experts who efficiently execute to obtain our small and large goals.
Why this role exists
We are hiring a Community Manager to build value in our community and grow interest in Holaplex. We are looking for a passionate, multi-talented leader who naturally enjoys connecting with people and building conversations that strengthen authentic relationships. The ideal candidate is a an exceptional communicator, nurtures creativity, discovers and onboards new creators, and implement initiatives that will inspire, educate, and amplify a rich, thriving community. This person will deliver energetic, empathetic, and compassionate support to ensure a high quality experience for contributors worldwide. We’re looking for someone who is intentional and highly organized, while also being tuned in to emerging trends in art and culture.
- Be a positive, active member and daily presence in Holaplex’s online community spaces (especially Discord), ensuring that conversations and connections are developing, questions are answered, and support tickets are escalated when relevant.
- Build affinity by conceptualizing and executing initiatives that inspire the community to contribute positively and meaningfully. This could include panels, educational workshops, or other programs and events that are attuned to community needs.
- Surface community members to feature across our channels, including social media, blog posts, events, newsletters, and on our website.
- Develop relationships with high value creatives outside of the Holaplex ecosystem and spearhead outbound sales efforts.
- Ensure our Discord is structured in the best possible way for engagement, and work with our community moderators to make sure they’re set up in their roles.
- Foster our Partners who are active community members, and keep them informed and engaged so they can be impactful leaders in our online communities.
- Develop in-person and online events in collaboration with our marketing team.
- Keep a pulse check on community sentiment, and make strategic decisions accordingly.
- Report trends and other insights gathered from the community to the team on a regular basis.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in community management as well as scaling programs, and love to bring people and groups together.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and can build trust quickly.
- You have extensive experience managing and coordinating logistics and are confident in your ability to juggle competing priorities and effectively manage time.
- You regularly keep tabs on emerging trends and topics in internet culture and web3.
- You are ready to collaborate with a fast-moving, highly creative team.
- Bonus — you are multilingual and have experience growing international community initiatives.