Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Want to build the future of the Internet? Akash Network is developing the world’s first and only decentralized cloud computing marketplace, enabling any data center to become a cloud provider by offering unused compute cycles in a safe and frictionless marketplace.
As more of our work and play moves to the cloud, we are materializing the vision of the first decentralized cloud in an industry projected to reach $370 billion by 2022. Join the team enabling the builders of the future with greater access and freedom to expand the human experience. Our team includes renowned opensource and blockchain developers and seasoned experts from leading technology and platform companies.
We are a distributed and growing team, and you will find more ownership, flexibility, and freedom at Akash than at other companies. We offer a competitive salary, remote work, unlimited vacation, and unparalleled growth opportunities at the intersection of blockchain, cloud, and Web 3.0.
The Content Marketing Associate will drive written content production on owned channels, namely, our blog and newsletter. Content will highlight features, benefits, and functionality of the Akash Network and its utility token, AKT. Through written and visual content, the Content Marketing Associate will support ongoing education and promotional efforts to clearly articulate the company’s vision and values while improving SEO. The Content Marketing Associate will join a small, yet fast-growing Growth team of professionals who spearhead the growth and adoption of Akash Network and will report to the Head of Communications.
- Drive production of short and long-form content including blogs, research reports, case studies, and occasionally social media, working with marketing to optimize written and visual content.
- Audit, own, and produce the Akash newsletter including list organization, email templates creation, and establishing a cadence to amplify marketing efforts and re-engage community members.
- Lead information gathering from industry trend and prediction reports as well as the Akash community to ensure informed content strategy and creation; leverage research (through questionnaires/surveys/user feedback).
- Help design and implement measurement systems with marketing operations to analyze and optimize the performance of content.
- Explore new channels and other marketing initiatives to drive growth.
- 2+ years of experience with email marketing campaigns
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail (please include links to 1 or 2 previously published writing samples or attach a short-form writing sample to your application)
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Well versed with Mailchimp (or other email marketing platforms)
- Has a fundamental understanding of blockchain, decentralization, and its properties
- Involved in and excited about crypto and the potential of DeFi
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced startup environment
- Can adhere to deadlines and efficiently communicate any changes to timelines, if needed
- Ability to prioritize, time manage and work across multiple time zones
- Passionate about social media and experience with platforms such as Reddit, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Instagram
- Familiarity with SaaS
- Previous experience working in the blockchain industry
- Experience working with developer communities (blockchain and non-blockchain, Web2 and Web3 developers)
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000