At Blockchain.com, we aim to put our customers at the center of everything we do. The Customer Success Team acts as a bridge between our customer base and the rest of the business. Effectively engaging with our customers to ensure that they achieve their objectives on our platform, while instilling brand loyalty in return.
We’re building a world class Customer Success team here at Blockchain.com. As an Operations Specialist in this team you’ll help manage the flow of a workplace and optimize day-day activities. You will work closely with other sub-departments within CS and where required, other external departments within Blockchain.com. You will be responsible for supporting the various mandates of the different sub-departments within CS as well as provide solutions to bottlenecks and roadblocks.
In addition, you’ll maintain an up-to-date understanding of new Blockchain.com products and functionality, and utilize this knowledge to enhance the CS team’s ability to serve our Customers effectively, enhance the customer journey within CS and resolve reported issues. Successful candidates in this role will be required to collaborate well with cross-functional stakeholders, have a passion for providing excellent customer service to a global and diverse customer base, and have a keen interest in crypto.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain visibility of and support all sub-departments within Customer Success to achieve a high level of success within the various workstreams.
- Identify areas of opportunities to enhance productivity and quality as well as enhance the robustness of the Customer Journey within CS.
- Act as a Junior Program Manager to support program initiatives within Customer Success as well as provide regular updates to leadership and ensure time sensitive programs achieve their anticipated milestones.
- Communicate well in English on multiple channels, including tickets, emails and Live-chat.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrencies.
- Work closely with the QA & Training Lead to ensure the continued Success of the Contractor Solution.
- Learn and utilize internal tools to manage and optimize all Customer Success Operations
- Work with internal stakeholders across the organization to resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Recommend very creative, outside the box ideas / solutions to maintain the engagement and motivation of the Contractor Teams as well as Customer Success as a whole.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role or a compliance field.
- Customer-first mindset; you should have a genuine passion for creating positive, timely, and thoughtful customer experiences.
- Business and Technical Skills to be able to create Process Flows / Maps on demand.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Utmost integrity and trustworthiness in all customer interactions.
- Be able to work independently, while knowing how and when to escalate and/or collaborate with internal stakeholders on critical customer issues.
- Strong attention to detail, particularly when reviewing and responding to customer inquiries.
- Thriving in a rapidly-changing, ambiguous environment. You will be part of a high-growth, high-performing team that is constantly evolving while also serving millions of customers a year.
- Resilience and flexibility. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and help the team out as needed, even if tasks fall outside of your typical responsibilities.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies a plus.
- Fintech, Financial Services and/or Banking experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Zendesk a plus.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
Offered Salary$65,000 - $95,000
Related Jobs (2)
Community Manager on December 10, 2021 Full Time Remote
Business Development Executive on December 10, 2021 Full Time Remote