ZEBEDEE is a payment platform for virtual worlds. We build software developer kits to enable true in-game commerce using globally interoperable digital value protocols. Virtual worlds need the native currency of the internet. With one foot in the gaming industry and another in Fintech – we bridge the divide to the next payment frontier. Come and join us!
Global video gaming and interactive media is a $100bn revenue industry growing at 10%+ per annum, driven by microtransactions. ZEBEDEE allows new types of monetisation models for both game developers and gamers. We are not just another payment service provider. We are building the infrastructure that will enable new types of behaviours and activities in gaming environments using Bitcoin as the payment rail.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the ZEBEDEE Engineering team to build, automate, and maintain infrastructure, as well as work with and support developers across teams.
Responsibilities will be variable and will depend on the specific project currently being worked on, but will typically include:
- Leading efforts to streamline CI/CD pipelines and workflows.
- Finding new ways to help increase productivity of developers with metrics, monitoring, and alerting.
- Coming up with initiatives and suggesting best practices to be followed.
- Creating tools to help with day-to-day operations.
- Implementing and staying up to date with the latest, and best practices of AWS security and standards.
- Work with a small team to strategize, organize and plan 24/7 uptime of ZEBEDEE core infrastructure.
- Prior experience working as DevOps Engineer or similar.
- Firm grasp on Terraform automation.
- Experience with Cloud Hosting at scale and optimzing resources given constraints of a budget.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Experience with metrics gathering, alerting, reporting.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Able to load test and trace down bottlenecks within a complex system.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with Bitcoin and Lightning Network software.
- Has setup services to be used with Prometheus.
- Setup Gitlab CI/CD pipelines.
- Has setup/used AWS Orgs and Multi Accounts.
- Familiar with Ubuntu and Linux 2 AMIs.
- Has used JMeter, Influx, Grafana.
Competitive with employee stock option bonuses.
Decentralized / Remote Environment
ZEBEDEE is a fully remote working company. We seek to hire the best talent from around the world, wherever you may live.
Offered Salary$65,000 - $95,000
Related Jobs (25)
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract
Software Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
System Software Engineer – CUDA Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior AI Platform Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior System Software Engineer, Display Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer on September 9, 2021 Full Time