Note: We’re currently looking for candidates that are preferably in a European timezone! But regardless of where you are, we’d be happy to see you apply, especially if you feel you’re a great fit. This is a remote, full-time position.
Who we are
We are ElevenYellow.
We believe in a different way of work and play. We’re a startup studio that’s launched dozens of SaaS and crypto products.
Our website is a terminal – our Slack is dysfunctional and full of pepes. Somehow we’ve managed to make it work for almost a decade.Long story short: we’re a fully-remote working family and we’re trying to make 2021 an even better year for ourselves.
We’re a multidisciplinary group of people building interesting projects in the crypto space and beyond. From infrastructure, to wallets, to NFT art… our team of 50 has been playing around the space before it was cool. We’re so edgy that we were a 100% remote company in 2013 just in case covid hit ¯_(ツ)_/¯
If this resonates with you at all, please keep reading.
We are looking for:
A crypto-savvy marketer who enjoys the prospect of working on DeFi products.
- Basic digital marketing skills (Google’s product suite, some SEO, CRO)
- Solid foundation in digital marketing
- You understand how to build audiences and product-market (ideally) in crypto.
You are a great fit for this job if you:
- Have a great command of English
- Can write CRO copy
- Have built dozens of marketing funnels
- Have marketing experience in cryptocurrency products
- Have used Terra dApps in the past
- Have working knowledge of DeFi
You are one of us if:
- You are autonomous and ownership is important to you
- You are comfortable with navigating ambiguity and shifting priorities
- You are extremely organized with a hawk eye for detail
- You have exceptional communication skills
- You are proactive and curious with demonstrable ability to figure things out on your own
We’ve got a lot of things to take care of and you’ll have free reign over a lot of your tasks. Autonomy and self-starting is key, but here are the types of things you’d be responsible for:
- Spearheading 360° marketing campaigns
- Organizing content creation that’s shareable cross-channel
- Communicating value propositions and creative messaging of products
- Managing external communications channels
- Identifying and nurturing opportunities with media outlets
- Liaising with partners to identify marketing collaboration opportunities
Why Join ElevenYellow’s Team?
We’re very experienced in working remotely. We were digital nomads before digital nomads were a thing. Feel free to pick up your laptop and work wherever you want, whenever you want. Just make sure you have a good internet connection and we’re good 🙂
We know what it feels like to work “too much” and our way of work isn’t meant”to be stressful. Time off is the remedy to a lot of things, and we encourage you to take time off work. There is no official number of vacation days.
Everyone takes a vacation as they see fit as long as it is in a shared team calendar so that everyone knows when they are off. We try to be as flexible and reasonable as possible, as long as the rest of the team knows the person is going to be off and his/her job is covered.
We do yearly, week-long retreats and we’d love it if you joined us (we pay your way). It’s important to meet each other in person and we value time spent with one another (whether that’s on Slack or face-to-face). We’ve met up all over Europe and islands across South East Asia. All in good fun. We just met up at a rural co-living for 2 weeks.
We’re a laid back bunch
Our company ethos is what we value the most. Life is all about enjoyment, and work should be too. We’re all laid back and understand the human side of work and play.
More perks & benefits
- Competitive Salary (remuneration depends on experience)
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Self Improvement Budget
- Gym Membership
- Home office set up budget
- Coworking space budget
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000