As the Director of Global Talent Acquisition, reporting to the VP of People, you will help redefine the way we recruit as we move into the next phase of our growth. This person will be responsible for defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy for Zero Hash as we double our team over the next 12 months.
You will be a critical driver for fueling our ability to deliver exceptional business results. The ideal candidate is an experienced people leader who thrives in a fast-paced, fully remote environment and gets energy from solving talent challenges with creative solutions.
To be successful in this role, you must be comfortable thinking creatively and testing out new ideas in a rapidly changing environment. You will be a strategic thinker, working cross-functionally with other teams to build a world class Talent Acquisition.
- Build a world-class Talent Acquisition setting industry standards for candidate experience and hiring manager engagement.
- Work with leaders across the organization to establish standardized interview best practices and increase our speed to offer.
- Partner with key leaders to build workforce plans that support our strategic goals and KPIs.
- Create and establish programs and partnerships that build awareness around the Zero Hash employer brand.
- Set the standard for how our values live out in our employer brand, candidate experience, and interview process.
- Improve the efficiency of how our recruiting systems are leveraged, optimizing the use of our investment in tools and resources.
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of Zero Hash in the external market.
- 7+ years recruiting experience that includes deep technical recruiting experience.
- Experience growing and designing the Talent Function in a high-growth setting.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through and drive results in a constantly changing environment.
- Experience building solid partners with hiring managers and senior management to drive talent results.
- Ability to see ahead of the curve and anticipate team members’ needs.
- Willingness to take initiative and work independently.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Ambiguity and challenges get you excited.
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000