Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Want to build the future of the Internet? Akash Network is developing the world’s first and only decentralized cloud computing marketplace, enabling any data center to become a cloud provider by offering unused compute cycles in a safe and frictionless marketplace.
As more of our work and play moves to the cloud, we are materializing the vision of the first decentralized cloud in an industry projected to reach $370 billion by 2022. Join the team enabling the builders of the future with greater access and freedom to expand the human experience. Our team includes renowned open source and blockchain developers, and seasoned experts from leading technology and platform companies.
We are a distributed and growing team, and you will find more ownership, flexibility, and freedom at Akash than at other companies. We offer a competitive salary, remote work, unlimited vacation, and unparalleled growth opportunities at the intersection of blockchain, cloud, and Web 3.0.
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing who is passionate about the cloud infrastructure and crypto/blockchain spaces. Experience in cloud infrastructure services is required. This role will oversee the marketing team and ensure cross functional cohesion and alignment, while establishing and executing a global product marketing strategy.
- Be a key contributor for designing, building, and executing the company’s go-to-market strategy to build out our marketing funnel and determine the proper personas and audiences who will be the best-fit users of our platform
- Develop customer segmentation strategies and growth plans working with Product Management and Business Development
- Build out, manage, and develop a deep understanding of our marketing funnel to ensure consistent and successful acquisition, convergence, and retention metrics
- Synthesize deep insights and communicate findings in a concise and actionable manner
- Develop salient, sticky, and relevant content that explains our core value propositions, in a coherent and provocative way, to both developers and crypto enthusiasts alike
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to launch and promote new features, create technical content (blogs, videos, live and recorded demos) for education, work with Marketing and Developer Relations to hold events, and educate targeted users on our products and features
- Enable digital growth marketing to scale in a data-driven, cost effective, structured fashion to increase product usage and adoption
- 6+ years of experience in software product marketing
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience leading a talented and diverse team
- Bachelor’s Degree with experience in a technical field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (2-3 writing samples will be required)
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Strong technical understanding of Cloud infrastructure
- Strong understanding of developers in the cloud infrastructure space
- Technical background and understanding of developer operations; familiarity with a source control system (Git or SVN), CI/CD, Docker containers, and microservice architecture
- Technical subject matter expertise in cloud native infrastructure utilizing Kubernetes, with a strong understanding of the impact on software development
- Strong fundamental understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Experience with open source software ecosystems
- Strong ability to analyze an idea and develop a plan to execute
About Akash Network
Akash Network is developing the world’s first and only decentralized cloud computing marketplace, enabling any data center and anyone with a computer to become a cloud provider by offering their unused compute cycles in a safe and frictionless marketplace. As the first decentralized cloud for DeFi, Akash DeCloud greatly accelerates scale and price performance for DeFi, decentralized organizations, and high-growth industries like machine learning/AI. Through Akash’s platform, developers can easily and securely access cloud compute at a cost ten times lower than the current market providers (AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure). The platform achieves these benefits by integrating advanced containerization technology with a unique staking model to accelerate adoption.
Offered Salary0- $45,000