Metaplex has experienced massive growth in less than a year since launch, with over 9 million NFTs created, facilitating over $2 billion in commerce. We have several open positions for experienced Senior Product Managers to join us and lead in key areas: Core Protocol, Developer Experience, and Creator Experience. These roles will report directly to the Head of Product, and will shape the future of Metaplex, and Solana NFTs. Significant previous product management experience is required. Each of these positions have a unique focus and set of skills (more details included below).
Metaplex is the official standard for Solana NFTs. The energy efficiency, low cost, and fast transaction speeds on Solana provide a unique opportunity now to build a future for NFTs as the infrastructure for an increasingly broad scope of use cases. It has already been used for over 85k projects in gaming, arts & collectibles, marketplaces, developer tools, and more.
We are now the largest NFT ecosystem in the world, with 9 million NFTs minted and 1.4 million unique active users (wallets). Our CandyMachine contract alone has generated nearly $800M in transactions, and our protocol has been used for $2 Billion in transactions in less than a year. You can find updated stats at https://dashboard.chaincrunch.cc/public/dashboard/b9cec792-ecc0-4b85-bd6f-45cd9f199981
Our mission is to empower creators. We envision a future that is more full of creativity, art, and diverse perspectives. For this to be possible, creators must have increased access to their audience, powerful tools that are easy to use, and be able to retain more financial benefits from the sales and use of their work. We see tokens and blockchain as a critical tool for this purpose.
Creator Experience, Director PM
The Creator Experience team makes it easier for non-technical creators and collectors to use NFTs. This includes our open source storefront framework, no-code UI for minting and managing tokens (console.metaplex.com, collections.metaplex.com), and more.
- Strong product leader who brings a customer focus to their work, balances qual and quant inputs, and excels at partnering with both design and engineering teams.
- NFT use, creation & market understanding. You are already minting, selling and buying NFTs.
- Experience creating NFT projects. Able to articulate the pain points and opportunities in the current state of NFTs, DAOs, and the most important problems to solve for creators.
- Demonstrated success shipping complex commerce, marketplace, content management, and/or creator experiences that span desktop and mobile.
- Prefer 0-1 products, early evolving technology, and are comfortable experimenting and iterating toward confidence.
- Bonus points for strong skills with: remote engineering teams, agile and project management, user research and usability testing, global products.
- Experience with zero-to-one early stage products
- Opportunity definition (vs optimization)
- Customer focused prioritization, balance of qual / quant inputs
- Experience defining Requirements & Scope, Prioritization
- 3-5+ Years PM experience
- NFT / Crypto Experience
- Complex Technical Product Ownership
- Willing to help run agile process for team
- Demonstrated collaborative approach to working with engineering and design teams
This is a full-time role
- Remote organization. Work anywhere in the US.
- Your monthly health care premium is covered
- $4k stipend for technology
- Your own NFT avatar when you join
- Hang out with your team at crypto conferences and hacker off-sites
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (3)
Director, Technical Program Management, XROS on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Director of Product on March 10, 2022 Full Time Remote
Product Designer, Oculus on December 9, 2021 Full Time