Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The World’s Dapp Store and home of RADAR, DappRadar gives everyone the power to explore, earn, manage and directly contribute to the world of decentralized applications. Founded in 2018, DappRadar is visited by 1 million users a month, hosts 9,000 dapps from across 30+ protocols, and offers a wide selection of tools, including comprehensive NFT valuation, portfolio management, and daily industry-leading, actionable insight.
We are currently witnessing record levels of growth and seek a world class, crypto experienced Editor in Chief to help us to accelerate readership engagement, reach & effectiveness.
Being our Editor in Chief, you will:
- Manage a team of editors and freelance writers.
- Manage & optimize the editorial calendar and output, proactively understanding the latest trends and transferring these into data led narratives that reflect the ever changing crypto landscape.
- Produce written, data-driven content based on trends and news in the blockchain market, focusing on NFTs, DeFi & Blockchain Gaming.
- Drive product engagement and adoption, engaging readers at the top of the funnel and driving them to connect, test, recommend and contribute to our product.
- Work with broader Marketing, Research, Commercial & Product teams to influence strategic direction, roadmaps, and business critical KPIs.
- Proactively utilize analytics to unearth a deeper understanding of the DappRadar readership and optimize content and approach in response.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry news from different market segments, including DeFi, NFTs, the metaverse and gaming.
What You will get:
- Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory.
- The chance to personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup in an emerging sector.
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues who help You to succeed and push Your boundaries.
- Remote work and flexible working hours.
- Personal learning budget & internal and external training sessions.
- Competitive salary & opportunity to join our stock options program (Specific compensation is offered based on work experience).
- “Family first” policy.
You would be the first we look at if you:
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in media production, content creation, or editorial.
- Have experience in leading a team, assigning and prioritizing tasks.
- Have at least one year of experience in the blockchain industry, using various dapps across different blockchains.
- Understand basic terminology in the blockchain space.
- Have the ability to understand blockchain data (e.g., Etherscan, BSCscan, DappRadar).
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results of the analysis in easy-to-understand content.
- Are detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines and organization.
- Are metric driven and keen to experiment in order to drive results.
- Understand SEO & Google Analytics.
- Based in Europe or the United Kingdom, because most of the team you’ll be leading lives across The Old Continent.
- Please provide us with examples of your recent written work when applying.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (2)
Community Manager on December 10, 2021 Full Time Remote
Business Development Executive on December 10, 2021 Full Time Remote