Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
The Education Partnerships Account Manager is responsible for delivering services to each of Roblox’s partners, focusing on the Education vertical. You will have experience in managing large, complex partnerships with brands, educational organizations, and/or schools and districts. You will liaise between partners and stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure deadlines are met. The account manager will collaborate on large strategic education partnerships from proposal to execution. Candidates for this position are self-assured team players with partner management and project management skills. This is a partner facing role requiring education technology and education industry expertise and a proven ability for executing large partnerships. Familiarity with gaming, serious games, and school and district contracting is preferred.
- An experienced account or sales manager for educational technology products and services
- Well-versed in how school- and district-level contracting works
- Well-networked with strong relationships across education organizations
- A clear thinker with excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong synthesizer who is able to come up with creative and practical recommendations when problem-solving
- Lead vetting and support negotiation with Roblox Education partners
- Support design, development, and implementation of partners’ projects
- Surface product and platform features required to better support partners
- Create materials to support educational developers, educational organizations, educators, families, and students
- 5+ years of work experience bringing educational technology products to schools and families
- Excellent communication skills
- Business development and contracting experience preferred
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Related Jobs (3)
Silicon Partnership Manager on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
TPM Manager, Spark AR on December 9, 2021 Full Time