Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
DappRadar is already recognized worldwide as #1 GLOBAL LEADER in blockchain decentralized apps distribution and analysis!
We deliver high quality, accurate, dapp insight, comprehensive NFT valuation & portfolio management and data-led actionable reporting to a loyal global audience.
We are currently witnessing record levels of growth and seek a crypto savvy, blockchain enthusiastic Email Marketer to own our community email communication strategy, delivery and growth plan.
Your responsibilities as our Email Marketing Specialist would be:
- Own, manage, deliver & enhance DappRadar email marketing communication strategy.
- Create engaging marketing & product update focused emails and related send schedules.
- Devise automated onboarding & customer retention strategy and assets.
- Full email build and delivery responsibility.
- Deliver A/B continuous improvement testing programme.
- Build, manage and share email marketing performance analysis and recommendations.
- Ensure best practice in accordance with email regulatory requirements.
- Work with product team to enhance email sign up volumes & preference management.
What it takes to be our Email Marketer superstar:
- Demonstrable experience in a consumer facing email marketing / crm role.
- Excellent copywriting, design briefing, dynamic comms and A/B testing skills.
- Adept at analysing performance marketing metrics, creation of reports & roadmaps.
- An understanding of the AWeber CRM tool.
- HTML knowledge and ability to build effective email templates from the ground up.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
- Grasp of compliance, core email marketing principles and performance indicators.
- A keen interest and understanding of the crypto / blockchain space.
Why us? We serving you with:
- Competitive salary & opportunity to join our stock options programme (Specific salary is offered based on work experience).
- Personal learning budget.
- Remote work possibility (You are the one who decides where to work from) & flexible working hours (It’s about how much you do, not how long).
- International team of skilled, motivated colleagues to help you to succeed and push boundaries.
- Participation in all corporate events, internal and external training.
- “Family first” policy.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (5)
Social Media & Newsletter Manager on December 13, 2021 Full Time Remote
Product Marketing Manager, XR on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Brand Strategist on December 10, 2021 Full Time Remote
Business Development Executive on December 10, 2021 Full Time Remote
Director of Marketing, AI on December 8, 2021 Full Time