Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Regardless of your role, you’ll have massive ownership and freedom and have the opportunity to work on various initiatives across engineering.
- Managing and coaching: You will be managing and coaching a full-stack engineering team and guide the development of features and infrastructure across both web and mobile.
- Technical leadership: You will be a thoughtful technical voice and support your team in making diligent architectural decisions.
- Setting direction: You will be collaborating with engineers, designers, product managers and the founders to turn our vision into a tangible roadmap.
- New initiatives and products: You will be leading engineering initiatives to launch new complementary products or infrastructure.
- Team building: You will be working with the team to create and foster a culture of raising the bar with each new hire.
- 3+ years full-time software engineering experience.
- 2+ years professional engineering management experience.
- 1+ years full-time experience in a blockchain based project.
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms.
How to Apply
Apply at our job board.
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they were hacking their way into our private beta. Only months after launching we’ve acquired millions of users, and are adding hundreds of thousands every week. We are by far the leading wallet on Solana, and plan to expand to other chains soon.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience.
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges.
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract
Software Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
System Software Engineer – CUDA Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior AI Platform Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior System Software Engineer, Display Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer on September 9, 2021 Full Time