Amun is a leading cryptocurrency issuer which aims to make purchasing crypto more
accessible, and efficient.
Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world’s largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded
products (ETPs). The 21Shares suite of ETPs has simplified access to crypto for both
institutional and retail investors in the traditional finance community. In a similar fashion,
Amun aims to provide tokens that will make it easy for the crypto community to access
sophisticated strategies that are not otherwise readily available in this space. Amun 21Shares is a
team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and financial product developers who are uniquely
placed to revolutionize cryptocurrency investing through the issuance of our broad range
of tokens. Our goal is to make these tokens present a new paradigm in cryptocurrency
investing and to facilitate their use.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Engineering Manager, Blockchain to manage and grow a team of engineers for one of our various blockchain product pods. The project and product based pods will be cutting edge and unique to the crypto industry. There will be massive opportunities to learn new technologies and skillsets, as well as the chance to develop, test, and maintain code for our mission-critical products.
Our culture is all about diversity, communication, collaboration and education. This manager will act as the face of this culture, working to streamline across geographies and teams.
This position will have a mix of hands on, resource management and strategy responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Scope:
- Manage and oversee our Blockchain engineering team and platform, architecture and systems
- Create and maintain high quality software documentation and other written assets to document and explain the system design and functionality
- Help analyze and improve our existing Tokens platform either through iteration or a replatform
- Grow, Manage, guide and mentor a team of cross-functional engineers
- 3+ years of engineering experience
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- Demonstrated experience with engineering coaching, mentorship and conflict resolution
- Experience leading an agile scrum team
- Ability to work hands on in an agile environment and modern tech stack, as needed
- Experience with CMS technologies and platforms
- Experience in the media / content industry
- Experience developing APIs, backend microservices and database design
- Experience with front end technologies and frameworks
- Experience developing and expanding responsive and rich interactive web applications
- Experience designing, scaling and maintaining production content media sites
- Passionate about building high-quality well-tested code, at scale
- Curious about Blockchain and willing to learn and keep at the forefront of cryptocurrency continually
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time