Burnt Finance is building the decentralized future for Web3 assets. For the first time, users are able to auction, mint, and trade NFTs in an entirely permissionless ecosystem. We are proud to be supported by amazing investors such as Animoca Brands, Multicoin Capital, Alameda Research, and so many more. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, NFTs, and decentralized applications, please apply!
You will be responsible for people engagement and growth, overseeing project goals, contributing to overall product strategy, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with lots of moving pieces.
- The EM is the interface between strategy and delivery and will be working with the leadership and product teams as they translate directives to their team into actionable tasks and deliverables
- Ensure that engineering team delivers impactful projects in a high quality manner while staying aligned with Burnt Finance’s goals and focus areas
- Grow the engineering team through significant participation in hiring and personal development of your reports and contribute to a culture of high-reliability delivery
- Recruit, interview and manage individual contributors for their team
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accurate, timely execution of requirements
- Stay deeply involved in the project management process, from github issue to documented and released feature
- Support engineers in their career development by providing mentorship and clear feedback
- Assist in the design and administration of training staff development programs for their team
- Encourage, facilitate and guide the development of best practices, patterns and procedures
- Experience growing and managing a deeply technical team of engineers
- High emotional intelligence Technical knowledge to discuss issues, approaches, and solutions in depth
- Knowledge and passion for software engineering best practices
- Interest in crypto and basic Solidity exposure
Nice to Haves:
- Full-time experience in the Web3 crypto space
- Willingness to work out of our NYC office regularly
- Understanding of blockchain architecture
Our Tech Stack:
- Backend: NodeJS, Typescript, GraphQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Python
- Web3: Rust
- Infrastructure: AWS
Benefits of working at Burnt Finance include competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company off-sites and more!
Burnt Finance is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time