Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer with expertise in Design Systems to support our teams to easily set up products with consistent and accessible design components with high-quality user interfaces. You will have the opportunity to shape Aleph.im’s design standards and you will be working closely with designers and developers to evolve our processes, UI libraries, tools, using technologies like Node, Vue, Typescript. You get to be an educator for our design system and an advocate for delivering the best user experience.
- Build and maintain a component library for web-tech based products
- Deliver high-quality code with performance, accessibility, maintainability and stability as the primary focus
- Collaborate with experienced designers and product owners
- Elevate our shared processes and tools to support colleagues working on a diverse array of products
- Drive the adoption of our Design System across the company
- Document and evangelize best practices for UI development, accessibility, Component usage
- Serve as a technical advisor
- Work closely with core partners to deliver the core architecture of the web framework
- +3 years professional experience
- You are comfortable and experienced in working remotely and asynchronously.
- You thrive on collaboration, working with people of all backgrounds and disciplines
- You are capable of working both collaboratively and independently.
- You care about code quality and have a passion for building high-impact, well-performing experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a passion for improving developer and designer experiences
- You have curious minds and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest technologies
- You bring a systematic approach to problem-solving
- Experience building a design system
- A solid foundation of core front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Strong experience in Vue/React or a similar framework
- Good knowledge of cross-platform browser compatibility restrictions and requirements
- Good knowledge of Figma
- Comfortable working with Node.js, NPM, Build tools, Command line
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract
Software Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
System Software Engineer – CUDA Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior AI Platform Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior System Software Engineer, Display Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer on September 9, 2021 Full Time