We are looking for a Frontend Engineer that can help us improve our Interlay and Kintsugi cross-chain networks. You will enable us to ship new features to our community, improve the usability of our dapp (https://kintsugi.interlay.io/), and contribute to our open-source React UI (https://github.com/interlay/interbtc-ui/).
You are our perfect candidate if you have a strong track record of implementing UI components and business logic in a front-end library such as React, Vue, Next.js and have experience with GraphQL. You enjoy using TypeScript, are a passionate software engineer that cares deeply about shipping the product and writing maintainable code with tests as well as a great communicator that values teamwork in an agile and remote environment.
You are ideally passionate about DeFi and crypto-currencies and have the drive to solve novel issues.
What you will do
- Implement UI components for our Interlay/Kintsugi bridge as well as the crowdloan projects
- Implement new business logic for our Interlay/Kintsugi bridge in our React-based front-end application (https://github.com/interlay/interbtc-ui/)
- Support the prioritization and coordinating of new features together with our front-end engineers, designer, and product manager
- Review pull requests of other team members and give constructive feedback to refactor/improve our current implementation
- Proven 5+ years experience in implementing and maintaining front-end projects (React, Vue, Next.js, ..) projects ideally in TypeScript
- Proven 5+ years experience implementing and maintaining front-end components using HTML and CSS
- A strong desire to iterate fast and ship the product to the community as often as possible
- Thorough application of testing best practices
- Basic understanding of continuous integration and delivery as well as UI monitoring
- Enjoy working in agile teams by applying outstanding communication and planning skills
Nice to have
- You have implemented GraphQL queries before
- You are a DeFi/cryptocurrency user
- You have experience in testing automation and devops tools such as Docker, Datadog, …
- Prior work with libraries we use including polkadot.js and/or ethers.js and willingness to ready third-party code used in the front-end
We are an early-stage blockchain startup, envisioning a future anyone can use any digital asset on any blockchain, trustless and without limitations. Our flagship product is interBTC – a 1:1 Bitcoin-backed asset, collateralized, interoperable, and censorship-resistant. interBTC enables everyone to invest, earn and pay with BTC on any blockchain, realizing the true free nature of Bitcoin and decentralized finance.
We are a team of 20 (and growing), distributed globally across Europe (primary time zone), North America, and Asia.
We live decentralization and transparency. We’re 100% remote, all our code is open source, our products are community-owned and backed by top-tier research. We are dedicated contributors to advancing Bitcoin & blockchain tech since 2015 and believe in the potential of a community-owned financial system, through hype and FUD.
- Research-oriented team
- Solve novel problems
- Stock options
- Remote working
- 30-day vacation
- Allowance for a co-working space
- Yearly retreat
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time