Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The Device Partner Sales (DPS) team plays a critical role in achieving this mission. We build, market and sell intelligent edge and intelligent cloud devices and solutions with partners, including OEMs, device distribution channels, original design manufacturers, and silicon providers. We work closely with our partner ecosystem and internal business groups to build devices that consume our cloud, innovate with device partners, and transform how we sell devices and services with partners.
Opportunities in DPS are expansive because we span the entire product lifecycle — from incubation, prototyping, and portfolio planning to the design-in, sell-in, and sell-through motions that help our partners engage consumers, students, and businesses worldwide. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of growing a multi-billion-dollar business, charting new areas of innovation, and contributing to our partnership engagements that build, market and launch devices and solutions worldwide. You will also be part of a people-first culture leading with inclusion and values that supports a growth mindset, equality, and inclusion. If that appeals to you, it’s an exciting time to be here in DPS.
We’re looking for a passionate, GM, Mixed Reality to lead a team of deeply experienced customer, partner and technical sales professionals. We are seeking candidates with relevant industry line of business sales management experience. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of augmented reality and will possess a good general understanding of how this category applies to key industries such as manufacturing, architectural-engineering-construction, healthcare & education.
The GM Mixed Reality will create a strong, positive culture in the team, with key stakeholders, partners and customers. This leader will be skilled at creating clarity and working effectively across teams to deliver the best outcomes for customers and partners. This leader will create the vision and strategy for growth and scale for the Mixed Reality business, in close partnership with key internal stakeholders, and will have the sales leadership strengths that will enable the team to operationalize and execute the strategy.
The ideal candidate will collaborate effectively across all internal stakeholders by:
- Setting clear vision and strategy for the sustainable, durable growth of the Mixed Reality business
- Building, leading & motivating a team of diverse high-capacity professionals inclusively while enabling the team to deliver on the strategy and scale the business for significantly broader growth and coverage
- Building strong, effective relationships across key stakeholders in the company to influence key strategy and decisions
- Demonstrating clear leadership by example through deep partner and customer obsession where your actions speak louder than words with borderless collaboration and always with a growth mindset
- Removing technical & business sales blockers identified by your team with engineering and business groups.
- Driving a strategic portfolio of showcase opportunities through the team from proof-of-concept to pilot to enterprise deployment while prioritizing your precious time working across some of the largest and most complex businesses in the world in close partnership with your direct and extended account team members
- Serving as both technical & business advisor for your direct and indirect teams for Microsoft’s 1st & 3rd party Mixed Reality solutions across all relevant field communities within Microsoft
- Deliver on foundational sales accountabilities, and role modeling these capabilities, including setting and delivering on sales goals, forecast accuracy, clear and early communication on business insights
- You have computer science, engineering, technology or business degree, or equivalent experience.
- You are an inclusive leader with demonstrated ability to cultivate positive culture within a global, diverse team
- You’ve have experience selling solutions to been solution selling to senior business and technical decision makers
- You possess exceptional listening, storytelling, and presentation skills
- You have demonstrated experience taking a business from incubation to scale
- You’re accountable for results and you know how to motivate a team of high achievers
- You’re a self-starter with an ability to creatively solve problems with multiple variables
- You’re detail oriented with strong organizational skills – your work makes others better
- Passionate about technology, Mixed Reality & the Third Wave of computing that this critical category represents
- Capable of effectively navigating complex business challenges in ambiguous settings with solid judgment and risk management
- A strong sense of teamwork both direct and indirect and are committed to always helping your team and your colleagues perform at their best levels consistently
- You’re a lifelong learner with an entrepreneurial spirit and a growth mindset that continually raises the bar on personal impact and performance
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Offered Salary0- $45,000