Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Developed to solve the inefficiencies seen in traditional systems, Maple brings the corporate credit market 100% on-chain using smart contracts to remove time and cost frictions, and executed on blockchains for immutability.
Maple Finance is infrastructure for experts (pool delegates) to run on-chain lending businesses, and have three core customers Borrowers, Lenders and Pool Delegates. Maple offers Borrowers transparent, capital-efficient financing. For Lenders, Maple offers a sustainable yield source through lending to diversified pools of crypto’s premium institutions. Loans are managed and underwritten by sophisticated teams of credit analysts called Pool Delegates, who assess credit-worthiness and set loan terms with Borrowers.
Today the Maple team is 30+ strong, with staff from BlockFi, Kraken, Meta, Bank of America, Gemini and MakerDAO to name just a few blue-chip orgs. Team profiles are shared on our site here!
Competitive Salary + Token Allocation | Full Time | Contract | Remote anywhere in US or Europe
The Growth Associate role calls for a generalist with strong business development skills and understanding of financial products who is comfortable taking an objective and executing on it with a high level of autonomy.
The successful candidate will likely have 2+ years experience in investment banking, hedge funds, private equity, management consulting or similar roles, in which they’ve built a track record of delivering complex projects and producing actionable recommendations after conducting independent research.
You’ll join our Head of Growth and wider Business Development team in playing an integral role driving new product growth initiatives to identify and exploit strategic opportunities for Maple. This will include new lending pools and partnership integrations in the TradFi and DeFi space. In this role you will be required to communicate persuasively with external stakeholders and coordinate with team members from each area of the business.
- Track the crypto, DeFi and CeFi landscape and capital markets in order to identify business development opportunities
- Research organizations and individuals online to identify new customers and markets
- Perform ongoing analyses such as landscape, SWOT, customer need, or competitor capability analyses in order to inform win themes and competitive approaches
- Provide insights to Head of Growth and Executive Team by continuously researching and analyzing customers’ business context, operations and financial performance
- Support Head of Growth to meet targets around creation of new pools and loan origination growth by helping with regular operational needs
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of products, services and capabilities across the organization to ensure relevant and informed business interactions
- 2+ years of fintech, financial services, investment banking, consulting or asset management/hedge fund experience.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan and prioritize to deliver a complex project
- Accountable with a strong sense of ownership and who thrives under pressure
- A passion for Crypto/Blockchain/Web3 and its potential applications for the future of finance
- Experience taking qualitative or quantitative insights from research or data and turning them into actionable recommendations
- Excellent proficiency in written and verbal English communication
- Track record of working with team members from across a business to coordinate the execution of projects
What’s in it for you:
- Base salary paid in your choice of crypto (USDC) or local fiat currency
- MPL token allocation, giving you a stake in Maple’s long term success
- 30 days paid time off per year
- Fully remote and flexible working giving you the autonomy to live and work your way
- Optional access to shared working space at your local WeWork or equivalent
- Contract or full time employment opportunities including all local statutory benefits
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture
- Funding for personal skills development
- Annual team offsite events
- Help define the future of Maple and be part of the vision to expand the digital economy
Offered Salary$65,000 - $95,000
Related Jobs (2)
Community Manager on December 10, 2021 Full Time Remote
Business Development Executive on December 10, 2021 Full Time Remote