The World’s Dapp Store and home of RADAR, DappRadar gives everyone the power to explore, earn, manage and directly contribute to the world of decentralized applications. We are the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. Funded by some of the world’s largest internet and blockchain companies and venture capitalists, we are propelling decentralized applications into the future.
Our new head of decentralized governance will support the DappRadar DAO community in their efforts to implement the DappRadar decentralization vision and values. Whereby our vision, values and implementation approach will need to be constantly further developed and translated into the DappRadar DAO design. The ongoing DAO implementation and long term growth will therefore be central elements of this role.
The head of decentralized governance will be the internal focal point at DappRadar for communicating all things DAO and governance. Internal and external governance communications will be coordinated with the existing internal DappRadar communication and marketing teams.
When the DAO no longer depends on the Foundation to function, the Foundation’s mission will be achieved, and it will transfer all remaining assets to the DAO and dissolve. This means the primary long term goal of the head of decentralized governance is to work himself out of a job (probably over a period of time of 5-10 years).
The ideal candidate is experienced in and passionate about decentralized governance, DeFi, app development, and web3 technologies.
As our Head of DAO, You will:
- Create a project plan, including targets for milestones and resource estimates.
- Motivate current community members and all stakeholders to suggest and discuss their ideas, problems, and proposals constructively. Participate actively in governance discussions and proposals (around roadmaps etc).
- Help mentor and train new members to the DAO and Foundation. Help build and scale an on-ramp funnel for new DAO members.
- Work with open source technical lead and engineers on a regular basis in support of open source/decentralization efforts.
- Help promote cooperation and partnerships with other aligned DAO communities.
- Analyze different decentralization models / different DAO types and develop (best practices) recommendations for the DappRadar DAO and its respective ecosystem.
- Be an official spokesperson for the DappRadar Foundation and an unofficial spokesperson for the DAO.
- Establish a KPI system measuring the progress in DAO community growth and participation.
Requirements for this role:
- Proven track record of taking initiative and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Passion for decentralization and decentralized governance.
- Experience working on decentralized crypto projects.
- Preferably experience in building DAO communities.
- Demonstrated knowledge or extreme interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.
- Familiarity with decentralized financial markets, terminology and DeFi platforms.
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, and passionate.
What You will get:
- Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory.
- The chance to personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup in an emerging sector.
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues who help You to succeed and push Your boundaries.
- Remote work and flexible working hours.
- Personal learning budget & internal and external training sessions.
- Competitive salary & opportunity to join our stock options program (Specific compensation is offered based on work experience).
- “Family first” policy.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time