Manta Network is a project that requires a high level of technical expertise to execute on efficiently. As a result, when we first started the project, that’s what we focused on. Currently, out of our core team of approximately 20 individuals around the world, 17 of them are all on the engineering side. As our products and services are being deployed, we need to start building a stronger brand presence in the Polkadot, Web3, and general blockchain ecosystem. We are currently looking for a professional who can help us achieve that growth through a hacker-style mentality of getting the brand out there to the right audience.
- 2+ years of experience growing blockchain and Web3 communities with proven track record
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
- A pulse on the blockchain space with a keen ability to identify and act on emerging trends
- A strong, existing network of connections within the Web3 space
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfort in working with a small team in a very fast-paced environment
- Motivated, self-starter attitude that is able to adapt and thrive in ambiguity
Nice to Have (Not Required)
- 2+ years of project management experience in a scaling startup
- Experience and comfort working with tools including Notion, Gusto, etc.
- A deep understanding of DeFi
- Technical understanding of zero-knowledge proofs and/or other cryptographic implementations
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000