Mojito is the leading NFT platform for the world’s most iconic brands, sports teams, and celebrities. Our no-code dashboard, best-in-class API and industry leading creatives make it easy to build a bespoke, branded NFT marketplace. Backed by CAA and Sotheby’s, our customer list is chalk full of household names across sports, entertainment and more and we are creating the future of engagement.
We are passionate about building products for a diverse, global audience and think our team should be a reflection of that. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
About the role
We are a fully-remote team, but that doesn’t stop us from having the strongest culture and bond in Web3. We support and push each other for the greater good of the team and the company. We’re growing fast and building and maintaining culture is more important than ever. We need a Head of People to continue, evolve and put their stamp on what we’ve built. To us, our culture is as important as the product we offer. And we won’t settle for anything less than best in class.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with our founders and senior executives to build upon and work on the long-term vision for the Mojito
- Guide projects to maintain a motivated, collaborative and creative team
- Maintain our core values and ensure that all decisions and processes are aligned with our mission, vision and core beliefs
- Focus on developing a diverse and inclusive culture that matches our global team cultures
- Grow a People Team that executes against goals
- Provide the People team with the vision and tools needed to achieve the our requirements
- Implement company-wide performance management programs that help us identify high and low performers and guide transparent feedback across all disciplines
- Build and promote feedback culture
- Build scalable learning and development programs that help grow our team’s capabilities and improve employee retention
- Partner with managers and TA team to understand hiring and development needs, preparing updated workforce plans that support overall goals
- Support the process of building and overseeing an employer brand that attracts the very best talent
- Craft communications around all major changes within the company
- 5+ years of experience with managerial roles in a Human Resource department
- Experience growing and training engineering teams
- Experience sourcing and hiring different profiles
- Familiarity with Web3 products like Metamask and popular cryptocurrency exchanges/wallets and Ethereum blockchain
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000