The World’s Dapp Store and home of RADAR, DappRadar gives everyone the power to explore, earn, manage and directly contribute to the world of decentralized applications. Founded in 2018, DappRadar is visited by 1 million users a month, hosts 9,000 dapps from across 30+ protocols, and offers a wide selection of tools, including comprehensive NFT valuation, portfolio management, and daily industry-leading, actionable insight.
We are currently witnessing record levels of growth and seek a world-class, crypto experienced Head of Research
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Establishing best practices for primary and secondary research and ensuring teams deliver compelling, defendable insights across integrated disciplines.
- Implement research projects, from identifying information gaps through to the successful reporting of results and implications.
- Staff and lead execution on the identified research programs and roadmap by building a team of highly qualified researchers.
- Prioritize research questions within the organization, working with strategy leadership, the executive team, and cross-functional product groups.
- Clearly and confidently communicate and share research findings with the business within the required timeframes.
- Be a thought leader on our proprietary KPIs development on the DappRadar page and contribute to PRO product development.
- Lead community efforts and communication on research topics and KPI’s + gradually involve the community in decision making on research topics.
- Lead and implement a new type of industry research.
- Work with various DappRadar teams to clarify research requirements.
- Ensure fieldwork is managed accurately, within timelines and budgets, and project requirements understood by all parties involved.
We expect you:
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Have a strong interest in the blockchain industry and preferably a 1+ years of professional experience.
- Have SQL or other programming knowledge would be an advantage.
- Have the ability to think strategically to see the big picture while working with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Have strong verbal and written English communication skills with the ability to articulate results of the analysis in easy-to-understand content.
- Have proven ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams and drive results.
- Are detail-oriented, highly motivated, and organised.
What You will get:
- Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory.
- The chance to personally impact successful & rapidly growing startup in an emerging sector.
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues who help You to succeed and push Your boundaries.
- Remote work and flexible working hours.
- Personal learning budget & internal and external training.
- Competitive salary & opportunity to join our stock options program (Specific compensation is offered based on work experience).
- “Family first” policy.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000