Aurory is a game based on the play-to-earn mechanism and built on Solana.
Gaming is one of the biggest industries with more than $155 billion in revenue. We believe the future of gaming will be on-chain as more and more people inspire to make the gap between the real and in-game economy thinner.
We are one of the fastest-growing gaming companies in the ecosystem. We raised $100m+ with our token sale, and our first NFT drop of 10k in-game skins gathered more than 150k concurrent visitors, a new record in the ecosystem!
By joining Aurory not only you will work on a leading-edge project, but you will also pave the way for on-chain gaming development through various open-source contributions to the Solana ecosystem.
Who you are
You love working on your side projects on your free time. As such you are always building something and have an entrepreneur/startup mindset.
As a professional engineer, you have a track record of infrastructure / DevOps development where you had some or all of the following professional experiences:
- Experience in running production systems in at least one of the leading public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in implementing modern delivery practices
- Experience in developing end-to-end systems automation, orchestration, and monitoring tools
- Experience in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting a large-scale microservices architecture
What we offer
- Become an early employee of a well-funded company
- Join a leading-edge innovative project
- Remote work
- Flexible working schedules
- Flexible holiday policy
- Highly competitive salary
What you’ll do
- Define and build our CI/CD strategy and tooling
- Provision and configure our AWS Accounts
- Architect our config management tech stack
- Manage our core AWS infrastructure including our network architecture, EC2 and EKS clusters
- Tighten access levels across infrastructure with Security
- Partner with teams to define/build our disaster recovery strategy
What we look for
- Software development experience in Python or Bash scripting
- Linux and AWS experience
- Kubernetes experience is a bonus
- Experience tools such as CloudFormation or Terraform
- Hands on application of Configuration Management to live production instances
- Demonstrated ability to apply Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Have developed disaster recovery strategies
- An eye towards resiliency and maintaining highly available systems
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time