Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
At dYdX you’ll have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of dYdX. .
- We’ve built the world’s leading decentralized exchange for advanced trading of crypto assets
- dYdX is founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Our team has previous experience at Google, Bloomberg, Amazon, NerdWallet, Lyft, Facebook and other top companies
- We’re a world-class team with top backers and advisors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more
- Collaborate with designers and stakeholders to craft top-notch UI/UX experiences in our fully-Swift iOS application and also seize opportunities to stay on your edge and stretch beyond mobile engineering to get the job done.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to distill and synthesize requirements into discreet and meaningful iterations that can be implemented quickly to facilitate tight feedback loops and learning via data and metrics. Leverage Lean Startup and Agile methodologies along with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment infrastructure to rapidly prototype and validate ideas.
- Build a scalable and stable application architecture using Observing patterns to deliver a first-class mobile product.
- Follow automated testing best practices to enable us to move quickly without breaking things.
- Collaborate with Android and web developers to design and develop reusable cross-platform components.
- 2+ years of experience working at a reputable tech company or startup in Engineering
- Strong grasp of UI design patterns and passion for delightful user experiences
- Proficient with UIKit and networking components
- Expert in building, testing, releasing, and maintaining iOS applications
- History of shipping consumer focused apps that users love on the App Store
- Experience with automated testing (unit tests/integration tests/etc)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with popular 3rd party libraries, frameworks, and services like Firebase, Crashlytics, and Amplitude
- An interest in the DeFi and/or a general understanding of blockchain technologies
- Familiarity with localization processes and approaches
- Android and React experience is a plus
Offered Salary$65,000 - $95,000
Related Jobs (25)
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract
Software Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
System Software Engineer – CUDA Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior AI Platform Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior System Software Engineer, Display Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer on September 9, 2021 Full Time