The World’s Dapp Store and home of RADAR, DappRadar gives everyone the power to explore, earn, manage and directly contribute to the world of decentralized applications. It is the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. Funded by some of the world’s largest internet and blockchain companies and based in Lithuania, we are propelling blockchain and decentralized applications into the future.
We are currently witnessing record levels of growth and seeking a highly motivated Junior Blockchain Analyst to join our world-class analysts’ team.
Being our Junior Blockchain Analyst, you will:
- Use queries and data analytics/Business intelligence tools to collect data from various sources.
- By using primary and secondary data sources, find golden nuggets consistently.
- Create enhanced visualizations for the golden nuggets to be shared on social media channels.
- Assist in Tableau dashboards creations and data visualization.
- Help in the research and presentation of ad-hoc trends and data points.
- Provide other support to the research team.
You would be the first we look at if you:
- Have an understanding of blockchain technology theories like smart contracts, nodes, on and off-chain data, etc.
- Have excellent English language ability with above-average communication & presentation skills.
- Have data visualization skills (will be considered as an advantage).
- Are detail-oriented, highly motivated, and with excellent time management skills.
- Have proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and drive results.
What You will get:
- Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory.
- The chance to personally impact successful & rapidly growing startups in an emerging sector.
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues who help You to succeed and push Your boundaries.
- Remote work and flexible working hours.
- Personal learning budget & internal and external training
- Competitive salary (1.9k – 2.5k eur/month bruto) & opportunity to join our stock options program (Specific compensation is offered based on work experience).
- “Family first” policy.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000