We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Engineer with experience working in fast-paced, Agile, distributed teams.
You will be responsible for the architecture, implementation and testing of responsive, secure and user-friendly mobile, web and blockchain applications applications, as well as working with the product team, clients and external service providers to provide the best possible product to our users.
This is a remote position. We require a developer who is proactive, flexible, disciplined and communicative. Civic in an environment with an extremely flat hierarchy, where initiative is greatly appreciated, expected and rewarded. You will be influencing the product and architecture of our system in substantial ways.
Features will include:
- Analysis of business requirements and solution design
- Architecture and implementation of full-stack applications, including front-end, back-end and blockchain components
- Implementation of Serverless back-ends running on AWS lambda and Kubernetes
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data-protection requirements
- 6+ years professional experience as a senior or lead engineer or architect
- A proven track-record in system design and a thorough understanding of microservice architecture principles
- Experience building Serverless, cloud-native systems (ideally AWS)
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker
- Front-end experience with React
- Mobile development experience (any of: React Native, Swift, Kotlin) a plus
- Familiarity with, and interest in Blockchain technologies (we will train you further)
- Proficiency in asynchronous programming techniques
- Strong grounding in Web-application security
- Understanding fundamental design principles around designing responsive and user-friendly applications
- Experience with Git
- Comfort and skill in a remote-working environment
Our Tech Stack:
- Kotlin, Swift
- React Native, Redux, Rx
- Serverless: AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis, DynamoDB etc.
- Blockchain: Ethereum (Solidity), Solana (Rust)
- Docker & Kubernetes
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time