APWine brings a new primitive to the DeFi ecosystem, the future yield tokenization. Our mission is to allow liquidity providers to build strategies while selling their yield in advance and hedging their risks. We are very excited to move forward on the development of this protocol with game-changing features on our roadmap that will continue to push the DeFi ecosystem to another level.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world – we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
About this Role:
We are looking for a motivated Lead Product Designer with solid design experience and knowledge about the DeFi and NFTs space. You will help us enhance APWine by owning the product brand and collaborating with our incredible team and community. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of designs for new features on APWine and play a vital part in the growth and evolution of DeFi as well as the APWine protocol.
As a Lead Product Designer, you will handle activities such as:
- Plan and implement new UI/UX flows
- Optimise existing user interface designs
- Communicate with marketing and technology teams to understand their business goals and objectives
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Convert branding concepts to tangible UI designs
- Ability to complete graphics in a relatively short period of time. Our space moves quickly and at times the candidate will need to meet tight deadlines.
- Create and source graphic designs and animations for various marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Create amazing visuals for APWine swags
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven UX/UI design experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, etc)
- A strong sense of converting user research to UX flows
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Proven graphics design experience with a strong/engaging portfolio.
- Understanding of NFTs, DeFi, crypto memes and the overall industry.
- Exceptional creativity, versatility, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver content and design within established style guide and brand identity standards.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- 2-5 years of experience
- BA in graphic design or related field
Benefits for working at APWine:
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible vacation time
- A flexible remote-friendly work environment
- Guaranteed innovation-driven work environment axed towards leadership
- Take part in the mission to build the new DeFI paradigm
APWine Finance is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000