Algorand builds technology that accelerates the convergence between decentralized and traditional finance. At Algorand, we have a vision where everyone creates and exchanges value efficiently, transparently and securely. Our Employees play a critical role in executing on this vision with their ability to think beyond, have courage in all they do, succeed together, and tackle hard problems creatively.
We are looking for an intellectually curious Lead Technical Recruiter to play an important role in the hiring process at Algorand. This person will work closely with every team in the company, live our values through the process of hiring and onboarding talent, and be a key architect shaping the future of Algorand through building our employee ecosystem.
This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies and has a passion for building products that will serve millions of users. You will be working on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies. Our state-of-the-art headquarters is located in Boston, Mass. and has been updated with all of the latest safety features. We love to work with New England talent and relocate people to the area; however, we are happy to talk to candidates across the United States to discuss remote opportunities.
This Job is For You if You’re:
- A fantastic communicator, with the ability to understand and relate to a wide range of individuals
- Not shy about reaching out to share new opportunities and like to meet new people
- Someone who enjoys building relationships and recruiting for a start-up and/or technology-forward organization
- Technically astute and passionate about blockchain technology and/or cryptocurrency
- Is the lead talent acquisition expert for the organization, working closely with the Head of People & Talent and all hiring managers, with the majority of our hiring focused on Engineering
- Is an expert in technical recruiting; has new ideas for finding candidates, works well with hiring managers on complicated roles, and is resourceful on recruiting tools
- Creates and maintains the candidate experience, from start to finish, working with the extended team to ensure a smooth transition from candidate to new hire
- Is a consultative partner who values the importance of providing timely feedback to both candidates and colleagues alike
- Works with the Recruiting Coordinator on reporting skills, ensuring reports are up to date and ready to present
- Is a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
- 5-plus years experience in Talent Acquisition; successfully sourcing and hiring technical positions for at least 2 years
- Highly skilled in coordinating calendars (using Google Calendar via Workspace and our ATS), scheduling with a variety of people, and working with external candidates
- Experience with Google Workspace, Messaging Apps (e.g., slack)
- Experience with phone interviews / customer service interactions
- Clear, concise communicator both verbally and in writing
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Paycor Recruiting)
- Interest and/or exposure in blockchain/cryptocurrency is preferred
- Bachelor degree in a related field is a nice-to-have
- Can work during Eastern Time Zone (Boston, Mass.) hours
Algorand is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation during the interview process, please advise your recruiter. Our compensation package is generous, including a competitive cash compensation and an equity position in the organization. Our benefits programs are top tier, with 99.99% of benefits premiums for our Employees and their families paid for by the Company.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000