We are quickly growing the Legal Team, and are looking for an experienced paralegal or program manager to support the Corporate and Commercial functions within the Legal Team. This person will work closely with the Head of Corporate & Commercial as well as other team leaders, and will be collaborating with the People, Finance, and other teams. We are looking for a candidate with the drive to operate in a high-growth environment, with strong experience in corporate governance and contracting workflows and related processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist in the formation, maintenance, and dissolution of corporate entities and prepare related organizational documents.
- Organize corporate records and conduct due diligence review.
- Assist with due diligence, document preparation and execution, and closing and integration for acquisitions and other corporate transactions.
- Craft, evaluate, negotiate and execute a wide variety of different contracts covering a range of transactions.
- Monitor contracts and move forward with close-out, extension, or renewal according to what’s best for the company.
- Leverage and administer a contracts management system to scale with the Legal Team as well as relevant business.
- Develop contract practice standards, operating procedures and systems that enable the broader team to scale and work more efficiently and effectively.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2-5 years of relevant corporate and/or commercial paralegal/program management experience, ideally at a major law firm and/or in-house environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization, project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Process-oriented and rigorous devotion to detail and organization.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects across several functional departments.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at [email protected] Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
Offered Salary$65,000 - $95,000