Amun is a leading cryptocurrency issuer which aims to make purchasing crypto more
accessible, and efficient.
Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world’s largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded
products (ETPs). The 21Shares suite of ETPs has simplified access to crypto for both
institutional and retail investors in the traditional finance community. In a similar fashion,
Amun aims to provide tokens that will make it easy for the crypto community to access
sophisticated strategies that are not otherwise readily available in this space. Amun 21Shares is a
team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and financial product developers who are uniquely
placed to revolutionize cryptocurrency investing through the issuance of our broad range
of tokens. Our goal is to make these tokens present a new paradigm in cryptocurrency
investing and to facilitate their use.
21Shares is eager to hire a Marketing Manager to fuel growth, help to shape the voice, expand the market/demand, and further define the go-to-markets for our ETP product offerings.
This role will be a key member of the marketing team, helping us to become the default solution in the digital asset space.
21Shares is looking to solidify its brand and engage with its current and future clients and stakeholders. We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager to execute our marketing strategy across all products and services.
You will help build awareness, understanding and engagement with our brand and products and support all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- Contribute to and execute marketing strategy across our products and services
- Strong support for all sales activities
- Creative approach to lead generation and brand positioning
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Analyze client interaction with our brand, website and marketing collateral, provide analysis on ways to enhance and use this data
- Close collaboration with the design team to ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 3 years work experience including as Marketing Manager, preferably within the ETF/ETP or crypto industry in small or large organizations
- Solid understanding of the ETF/ETP market and investors
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of marketing tech, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software Hubspot
- Analytical mind
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong desire to be part of a team, to learn and improve his/her skills
This person will be comfortable with a Hybrid working model out of Zurich. Working in the office Monday-Wednesday and flexible Thursday-Friday, which can be done remotely. Also open to candidates fully remote in Europe, but ideally Hybrid working in Zurich.
Offered Salary$65,000 - $95,000