Vital Hint is proud to introduce ClubRare – an open metaverse for collectors. ClubRare provides authenticated, blockchain, non-forgery, certificate-based limited-edition transactions, with real-time auction and trading based on NFT technology.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world – we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
● Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
● Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
● Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems.
● Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
● Receive a competitive salary paid in your local currency OR a combination of cryptocurrency and local currency.
We are currently looking to fill the role of a Metaverse Product Manager.
The Metaverse Product Manager will own the end user metaverse experience, product evangelizing and monetization piece of new initiatives. The Metaverse Product Manager will work with a team to design, communicate, wireframe vision into products that will allow users to enjoy a good time, evangelize communities, build deep viral and retention loops and iterate monetization. The Metaverse Product Manager will be working along a team of smart, results oriented high achievers who have scaled products to millions of users before and will be joining a world class and well funded team. This is a HANDS ON role.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the role:
● Deep understanding of webGL and/or Unity development environments.
● Deep Understanding of creative design processes.
● Good understanding of viral and retention loops, metrics driven approach to iterations.
● Iterate user adoption, A/B test the features while evaluating KPI’s around retention, monetization and feedback loops.
● Keep up to speed with the quickly evolving market of creators, NFT’s, gaming and working with internal researchers to identify market opportunities.
● Foster transparency in the organization by presenting product features to internal teams and stakeholders
● Create and improve processes to build high functioning teams
● Previous experience working in an Agile style; facilitating scrums, and sprints establishing backlog priorities and grooming
● At least one life simulation or online gaming PM experience – well versed with game UI/UX and/or game design.
● 3+ years of experience in consumer and social community (life simulation, MMORPG, gaming and/or esports preferred).
● At least one ownership of a product that has reached substantial usage
● 2+ years experience building products across platforms – web, mobile and meta platforms on top of other platforms
● Experience with analytical tools and cohort analysis on consumer usage patterns
● Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to stay organized while working across multiple platforms and teams concurrently.
● 2+ years experience in an Agile Environment; turning product stories into PRDs, tracking KPIs, and coordinating teams to hit milestones
● Experience working cross-functionally with remote teams spread all around the world
● Excellent communication skills.
● Comfortable making decisions autonomously, and the ability to support them with research and data driven insight.
● Interested in new technology platforms like DeFi, P2E, Metaverse, NFT, creator economy.
● Passion and history of adapting to new technologies.
Vital Hint is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000