We are on a mission to enable everyone, everywhere, to engage in the crypto revolution, by building the simplest crypto wallet with bulletproof security, unmatched user experience, and legendary customer support.
Backed by top-tier VCs, we are expanding our rockstar team: Come and join one of the most revolutionary ecosystems in our lifetime!
You will be part of a group of experienced engineers responsible for delivering high-impact technology into our mobile app. Within this group you will lead a team of mobile engineers responsible for integrating, measuring and optimizing new technologies developed by the team and by our back-end and cryptography teams into ZenGo.
- Lead a team of mobile software engineer professionals to take full ownership over mobile development during all stages of software development in an agile environment
- Manage the HR aspects of the team: Lead the hiring of new team members, manage and maintain the satisfaction of the existing team members and enhance their professional knowledge and skills
- Define and revise methodologies, processes and tools
- Interface with other functions within the company to communicate the mobile perspective, and help in the creation and prioritization of the product roadmap
- Working closely with other teams within the Engineering group
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
You are an experienced team leader and a passionate senior software engineer, who excels in your work and is looking to solve hard technical problems in an efficient, rigorous and reliable manner. You have a passion for UX and you have an eye for detail.
- At least 2 years of experience as a team leader
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge from A to Z of React native / Redux-saga and at least 2 years of experience developing react native apps at scale
- At least 2 years of experience in native mobile development for iOS or Android, and at least some experience in native for the other platform.
- BS in Computer Science, or similar
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as data structures, algorithms, profiling and optimization
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience in building REST APIs
- Experience in AWS (or similar) and large scale infrastructure
- Familiar with linux working environment
- Familiar with blockchains and cryptocurrencies
- Experience in software security and cryptography (E.g. elliptic curves, SSL, OAuth)
- MS in Computer Science
- Experience working with blockchain libraries
- Participation in open-source projects
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time