We are looking for a Portfolio Development Lead, reporting to the Head of Business Strategy and Chief of Staff, Investments, to help support portfolio companies, build community for the BC Brand and portfolio, turbocharge growth for portfolio companies, and serve as a deal sourcing and research engine through community contributions and primary research.
BCV manages a global portfolio across continents, product lines, and functional areas.The role will require travel to be close to Blockchain.com teams in California, London, the East Coast, South America and throughout Western Europe.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Architect and execute Hackathons on behalf of Blockchain.com and a consortium of other top tier investors.
- Attend conferences and community events for protocols and projects to help source new investments, support existing positions, and maintain market awareness.
- Identify portfolio company priorities and help apply appropriate solutions (e.g. help recruit talent, introduce to partnership platforms etc.)
- Organize regular community events e.g. hacker houses, meet-ups globally
- Work with the Chief of Staff to create research repositories for investment decks, research papers, articles etc.
- Generate marketing content, social media (e.g. twitter, Medium posts etc.), and other PR functions in coordination with Blockchain.com’s marketing team and Chief of Staff, Investments.
- Create highly curated networking opportunities (e.g. small dinners, one-on-one coffees, cocktails etc.) for portfolio companies, investors, BCV, and Blockchain.com to augment portfolio company growth and BCV/Blockchain.com strategic initiatives.
- Help source and cultivate relationships with potential team members, partners, investors, industry peers, etc. to scale and fortify the firm with top talent.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A relentless & optimistic attitude, dedication to detail, and passion for crypto finance.
- 3+ years in Web3 companies
- Highly organized, and a systems thinker.
- Curious and passionate about new concepts, businesses, and more.
- Ability to analyze complex topics, find the signal in the noise but communicate simply.
- Execute on projects quickly and with a high quality bar.
- Can work cross-functionally with a diverse management team and other key stakeholders.
- Thrives on ambiguity. Prefers to work on problems using data. Takes a first principles approach to problem solving and building.
- Mobile, ready to live on the internet with a willingness to take on any challenge, no matter how seemingly small, or impossibly difficult.
- Unafraid to ask questions.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at [email protected] Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (3)
Silicon Partnership Manager on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
TPM Manager, Spark AR on December 9, 2021 Full Time