Burnt Finance is building the decentralized future for Web3 assets. For the first time, users are able to auction, mint, and trade NFTs in an entirely permissionless ecosystem. We are proud to be supported by amazing investors such as Animoca Brands, Multicoin Capital, Alameda Research, and so many more. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, NFTs, and decentralized applications, please apply!
You will make an immediate impact on Burnt Finance, by building out our product team, driving products/features from concept to launch, and shaping the evolution of our rapidly growing company.
- Create the strategic direction of the product management team and own user onboarding, activation, retention, and product roadmap
- Recruit, mentor, and develop a collaborative and high-performing product management team
- Define and drive Injective’s product strategy, including business requirements, features, functionality, resource planning, and timelines
- Cultivate strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineering & design through the entire lifecycle
- Facilitate seamless communication throughout the full development process, by working closely with internal teams and customers to guarantee organizational support and buy-in
- Lead customer interviews, surveys, and focus groups
- Work with business development and marketing teams on competitive positioning as well as market development
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams for product enhancements, new product launches and go to market initiatives
- Establish and track key success metrics
- 3+ years’ experience in product ownership/management
- Deep expertise in the agile product development process and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Deep knowledge of and passion for crypto and decentralized finance
- Ability to foster a culture of research and experimentation within the product management team
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and generate significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Mastery of modern forms of product planning, customer and product discovery, and product development process, all within the context of a rapidly evolving industry
Benefits of working at Burnt Finance include competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company off-sites and more!
Burnt Finance is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Offered Salary$65,000 - $95,000