The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and dedication, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool…and we’re hiring!
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing & Content team to help bring innovative new software to market. You will help shape the complete amplification experience for various products across the company including messaging, campaigns, go-to-market strategy, and more. You will synthesize complex product capabilities into succinct customer benefits. This role will work with product, engineering, data science, growth, and other key teams to drive awareness and adoption. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is creative, flexible, adaptable, resourceful, and is comfortable working with data, able to garner and leverage insights.
This role will report to the Head of Marketing & Content and is based in London. Relocation support available.
- Understand industry trends and collaborate with product/marketing partners to build successful go-to-market strategies.
- Work cross-functionally across marketing, product, data science, engineering, and other key teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer segments and behaviors through hands-on data analysis and insights.
- Define metrics in partnership with the data science team.
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders and teams to iterate on objectives and opportunities.
- Works collaboratively under pressure, with experience working on complex and time-critical projects.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle whatever task is necessary.
- Ability to stay up to date on industry trends.
- Develop and maintain great relationships with internal teams to understand needs, metrics, roadmaps, processes, blockers, and more.
- Present strategy and share out results to executives, stakeholders, and relevant teams on a regular basis.
- Experience with bringing innovative software and technology products to market.
- Experience with product marketing that contributes to adoption.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in product marketing.
- Passionate about crypto and decentralization with a foundational knowledge of crypto products (web3, NFTs, staking, DeFi, etc.).
- A positive team-player attitude is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11).
- Private health care.
- Private dental care.
- 25 of days paid holiday.
- Front seat into position on working with decentralized financial technologies.
- Guaranteed innovation-driven work environment.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (8)
Director, Technical Program Management, XROS on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Social Media & Newsletter Manager on December 13, 2021 Full Time Remote
Director of Product on March 10, 2022 Full Time Remote
Product Marketing Manager, XR on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Brand Strategist on December 10, 2021 Full Time Remote
Business Development Executive on December 10, 2021 Full Time Remote
Product Designer, Oculus on December 9, 2021 Full Time
Director of Marketing, AI on December 8, 2021 Full Time