Virtual Reality (VR) is set to change the way we enjoy entertainment, interact with friends, and get our jobs done. As the leader in visual computing, NVIDIA is at the forefront of this exciting new computing platform. Virtual Reality (VR), Mixed Reality (MR), and Augmented Reality (AR) – collectively Extended Reality (XR) – are redefining the user experience. From gaming to product design to cinematic experiences and beyond, NVIDIA delivers groundbreaking solutions for XR — including industry-leading NVIDIA RTX GPUs, drivers, and SDKs — to meet the needs of professionals, gamers, and developers.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about XR to join NVIDIA’s developer product marketing group. In this role, you will develop product positioning, and take XR products to market. You should have a real understanding for how AI/DL can enhance XR experiences, as well as a deep technical understanding of streaming in Cloud and Edge environments. Do you have the rare blend of both technical and marketing skills? Then we’d like to hear from you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop marketing plans that help developers discover and embrace NVIDIA’s collection of XR products and technologies
- Produce content such as web pages, blogs, social media posts and presentations
- Participate in direct customer conversations and use those insights to position NVIDIA’s products in the market
- Monitor competitor news positioning to help internal teams stay alert
- Own the developer experience on our web properties
- Share partner and customer stories to our ecosystem and attract new developers
What We Need To See
- Experience developing and presenting to technical audiences
- Technical undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate understanding of marketing concepts
- 8+ years of combined experience doing PM, PMM, or engineering at a tech company
- Passionate about getting things done quickly
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work independently with minimal direction
- Knowledge of Extended Reality (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality)
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Deep understanding of the needs and challenges of game developers and enterprise application developers
- Experience using NVIDIA’s SDKs and tools
- Master’s degree in business or a technical field
- Previous leadership experience, know when to lead and when to be a team player
- Experience in B2B product marketing and solution-selling
- Familiarity with GPU technology and concepts
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you are creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Offered Salary0- $45,000
Experience8 Years +