Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
At dYdX you’ll have an opportunity to be part of a team building state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. As part of the engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of dYdX and decentralized finance.
- We’ve built the world’s leading decentralized exchange for advanced trading of crypto assets. Over $3 Billion is traded on dYdX every day!
- dYdX is founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Our team has previous experience at Google, Bloomberg, Amazon, NerdWallet, Lyft, Facebook and other top companies
- We’re a world-class team with top backers and advisors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Paradigm, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more
- Research and drive high-level decisions about protocol architecture, incentive structures, and features
- Spec, implement, test, and audit protocol upgrades and additions
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, within a collaboratively minded team
- Keep up to date with new blockchain technologies that can drive meaningful product results for our users
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including engineering (internal and external), research, data science, product management, executive leadership, and recruiting
- Analyze transaction and usage statistics to identify and prioritize areas for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity
- Knowledge of the EVM, blockchain technology, and cryptoeconomic protocols
- Strong communication, ownership, and collaboration skills
- The ability to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack
- Passion for the benefits of decentralization
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (3)
Director, Technical Program Management, XROS on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Director of Product on March 10, 2022 Full Time Remote
Product Designer, Oculus on December 9, 2021 Full Time