Mojito is the leading NFT platform for the world’s most iconic brands, sports teams, and celebrities. Our no-code dashboard, best-in-class API and industry leading creatives make it easy to build a bespoke, branded NFT marketplace. Backed by CAA and Sotheby’s, our customer list is chalk full of household names across sports, entertainment and more and we are creating the future of engagement.
We are passionate about building products for a diverse, global audience and think our team should be a reflection of that. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
About the role
To maximize this momentum, we’re looking for QA Engineers to help test and build test automation for the Mojito Platform. You will work with QA managers, software engineers, product managers, and customer success teams to investigate issues and refine testing strategies. You will help develop test plans and build automated tests based on the requirements. You will help us bring well-tested, high-quality products into market. You will report to the QA Manager or Engineering Manager for the Mojito platform.
What you’ll do
- Build automated tests to support our web and mobile products.
- Perform manual testing across our web and mobile products.
- Work with your team to build well-defined test plans and execute on them.
- Help investigate and fix production issues.
- Make incremental improvements on process and tooling for QA.
- Be the voice of software quality during roadmapping, triaging, and product meetings.
- Communicate concerns and risks to engineering and product leadership.
- 3+ years experience as a QA engineer or tester
- Expertise in manual and automated QA testing
- Expertise with building well-defined test plans
- Experience with test automation tools like Cypress
- Experience writing code for test scripts, test automation, or unit tests
- Experience with Agile development and deployment processes
- Experience with blockchain technologies like smart contracts or Ethereum
- Experience testing Solidity code
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract
Software Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
System Software Engineer – CUDA Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior AI Platform Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior System Software Engineer, Display Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer on September 9, 2021 Full Time