There is a big learning curve when it comes to crypto. Aldrin believes that only once this is overcome will we have mass adoption and this is our mission. Aldrin will merge the centralized and decentralized world. Aldrin aims to debunk the belief that decentralized finance is inherently complex and separate from centralized finance, and wants to tackle the frustratingly poor user experience and fragmentation that both crypto natives and newcomers are forced to face every single day in order to optimize their trading strategies.
Aldrin has raised $8M in $RIN token and is aggressively searching for talented people who share our vision.
Why Work at Aldrin?
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth startup
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto and blockchain space
- Competitive compensation with equity/tokens with a ton of upside potential
- Feel like what you do for work really matters
About the Role
We’re looking for a very experienced QA Engineer that was working in enterprise for 3-5y+ years, top tier expert, who can come and help us to manage all release cycles, set up automation for backend & frontend & mobile (we use Cypress on the web).
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Liaise with internal teams
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect count
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Must-Have Skills and Attributes
- QA engineer for 3-5+ years
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in automation framework design and implementation
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative, and communication skills
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment
- Experience in fast-growth startups will be a plus.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000
Related Jobs (25)
Software Engineering Manager, Audio and Camera on March 13, 2022 Full Time
Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling (PhD) on December 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Program Manager – Mixed Reality on December 11, 2021 Full Time
Unity Developer on December 11, 2021 Contract
Software Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
System Software Engineer – CUDA Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior AI Platform Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior System Software Engineer, Display Driver on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Engineer on December 10, 2021 Full Time
AR/VR Graphics Software Engineer on September 9, 2021 Full Time