Algorand builds technology that accelerates the convergence between decentralized and traditional finance. At Algorand, we have a vision where everyone creates and exchanges value efficiently, transparently and securely. Our Employees play a critical role in executing on this vision with their ability to think beyond, have courage in all they do, succeed together, and tackle hard problems creatively.
We are looking for an intellectually curious Recruiting Coordinator to play an important role in the hiring process at Algorand. This person will work closely with every team in the company, live our values through the process of hiring and onboarding talent, and assist with other HR tasks.
This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies and has a passion for building products that will serve millions of users. You will be working on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies. Our state-of-the-art headquarters is located in Boston, Mass. and has been updated with all of the latest safety features. We love to work with New England talent and relocate people to the area; however, we are happy to talk to candidates across the United States to discuss remote opportunities.
This Job is For You if You’re:
- Genuinely excited to organize data and keep a lot of balls in the air
- A fantastic communicator, with the ability to understand and relate to a wide range of individuals
- Not shy about reaching out to share new opportunities and like to meet new people
- Passionate about blockchain technology and/or cryptocurrency
- Assist in the Company’s recruiting and talent efforts through scheduling, preparing offer letters, and working with the extended People & Talent team on various talent acquisition initiatives
- Write job descriptions, as well as source for candidates and work with recruiters internally to create a smooth candidate experience
- Schedule our candidates with our interview team, and coordinate all necessary tools and resources to assist in the interview process
- Maintain reporting to share talent acquisition outcomes across the organization
- Support the extended People & Talent team with administrative tasks, including mailings, documentation review, etc.
- Are a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
- Experience in HR and Recruiting, either in a coordination or generalist capacity
- Highly skilled in coordinating calendars (using Google Calendar via Workspace and our ATS), scheduling with a variety of people, and working with external candidates
- Experience with Google Workspace, Messaging Apps (e.g., slack)
- Experience with phone interviews / customer service interactions
- Clear, concise communicator both verbally and in writing
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Paycor Recruiting)
- Bachelor degree in a related field is a nice-to-have
- Can work during Eastern Time Zone (Boston, Mass.) hours
Algorand is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation during the interview process, please advise your recruiter. Our compensation package is generous, including a competitive cash compensation and an equity position in the organization. Our benefits programs are top tier, with 99.99% of benefits premiums for our Employees and their families paid for by the Company.
Offered Salary$95,000 - $135,000